Social Media: Moderation (our historical business), Community Management, Social Listening & Alerting, Social CRM (first-level response)
Digital Content: Podcasts/replays production, video editing & zapping, redaction, product sheets, data entry…
We are also Facebook Marketing Partner and certified "NF Service Avis en ligne"
- A real expertise in recruitment, formation and management of agents, analysts, and community managers, working 24/7 (or only during nights & WE) in more than 10 languages.
- Netino by Webhelp represents now more than 600 talented collaborators that are part of Webhelp group and its 40 000 collaborators, in France and 29 countries.
- A team of project manager and account managers will advise and assist you in the setting and monitoring of your project.
Women and Men
- Our in-house technology Moderatus relies on 15 years of R&D, with advanced features such as our AI technology Proteus, moderates 12 million texts, photos, videos per month.
- Mastering the main market tools : Hootsuite, Lithium, Dimelo, Brandwatch, Digimind, Sprinklr, Synthesio, Linkfluence, BazaarVoice, Gigya, Livefyre.
- We cover all the social web : Facebook Messenger et Social Media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Trip Advisor, Google Reviews…
A technology layer
A well-known expertiseNetino by Webhelp enjoys a well-established reputation with a large media coverage and regular interventions in conferences, keynotes and professional trade fares (EBG, HubForum, GESTE, Social Media Club…).
More than 120 active clients in all sectors in France, Switzerland, Belgium, Quebec, Germany and Spain
Working with Netino is a pleasure. Their availability and professionalism are highly appreciated.
We have used Netino since 2010. Their service is high quality, and we can confidently rely on their expertise.
Netino is a proactive partner we can rely on to manage our moderation needs.
The number of comments on our various pages has more than doubled. But the budgets have not changed! The Netino solution suits us because we see that almost all of the off-charter messages disappear without having to increase the budget. This is a pragmatic approach.